Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Every Garden Should Have One

...a little garden fairy that goes around blessing all the people and things that grow around her--watering and feeding those who have wearied in the heat of life's day.

The hand of God is all over my baby girl...even now when she's grown so much.

 

Her hugs and kisses are filled with the healing balm of Jesus.  I wish I could dispatch her like an angel or a dove this morning, and send her straight into the arms of someone I cherish as dearly as my own soul.

These are the thoughts that pulse underneath as I look up from my work and remember to breathe.  I had to write them down--put them out into the universe to be raised up to the very throne of God, like sweet smelling  incense from a golden bowl. 

A muse made me do it?  Maybe.  But I think it's just love. 

1 Peter 4:8 (The Message) ~ Most of all, love each other as if your life depended on it. Love makes up for practically anything.

I sure hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment